Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.195 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,339 zł (€1,273) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)