Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,710 zł (R$ 3,672) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)