Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,269 zł (R$ 6,322) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (37 minutes ago)