Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.304 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 78% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,786 zł (€2,971) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)