Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.172 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,617 zł (€2,784) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (21 minutes ago)