Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 643 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39311 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,470 zł (29,178 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)