Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 539 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39689 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,731 zł (6,882 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)