Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39731 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,107 zł (10,337 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)