Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 590 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39006 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,786 zł (19,960 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)