Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,047 zł (R$ 6,095) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (43 minutes ago)