Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.313 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,870 zł (R$ 2,186) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)