Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.293 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,777 zł (€2,277) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)