Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.375 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,151 zł (€949) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)