Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 336%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,644 prices entered by 400 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36706 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 203% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,968 zł (Bs 54,400) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)