Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.776 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,863 zł (GH₵10,129) in Cape Coast.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)