Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04799 PLN / HTG
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,373 zł (174,485 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)