Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06429 PLN / HTG
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,147 zł (48,955 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (38 minutes ago)