Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.132 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,860 zł (R$ 8,713) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)