Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.983 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,667 zł (R$ 9,839) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)