Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,315 zł (R$ 3,250) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)