Cost of living in Campos, Brazil vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.005 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,612 zł (R$ 11,550) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)