Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 333 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.989 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,095 zł (R$ 8,183) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 4 hours ago)