Cost of living comparison between Campo Grande, Brazil and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 486 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.239 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,893 zł (R$ 3,949) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)