Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 602 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.970 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,785 zł (R$ 11,123) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)