Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 215 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.128 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,176 zł (R$ 7,247) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)