Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 295 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.050 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 144% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,091 zł (£1,206) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)