Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.059 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,611 zł (S/. 8,130) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)