Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.251 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,260 zł (S/. 4,205) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)