Cost of living comparison between Callao, Peru and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.179 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,366 zł (S/. 2,854) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)