Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00549 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,591 zł (CH$1,565,433) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)