Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01249 PLN / VES *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 24% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,585 zł (527,099 Bs.S.) in Calabozo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)