Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 69% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,391 zł (Bs 30,386,119) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)