Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41334 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 290% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,618 zł (Bs 35,367) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)