Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.096 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,061 zł (S/. 6,440) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)