Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.255 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,482 zł (S/. 3,571) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (5 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (44 minutes ago)