Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,077 zł (S/. 6,292) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)