Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.206 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,302 zł (S/. 3,566) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)