Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,283 zł (S/. 6,413) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)