Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.240 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,955 zł (S/. 2,384) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $484 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)