Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,349 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21910 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,602 zł (E£ 7,310) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)