Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,902 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20438 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 52% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)