Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,157 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21813 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,577 zł (E£ 7,229) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (21 minutes ago)