Cost of living comparison between Caguas, Puerto Rico and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 151 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.981 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 110% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,257 zł ($1,320) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)