Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.085 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 115% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,383 zł ($1,318) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (31 minutes ago)