Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.288 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,909 zł (€3,476) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)