Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 252 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.254 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 78% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,934 zł (€2,806) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (42 minutes ago)