Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 203 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.236 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,373 zł (€3,157) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (44 minutes ago)