Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.303 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 83% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,879 zł (€2,761) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)