Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 320 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.279 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,586 zł (€1,305) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)