Cost of living comparison between Cagliari, Italy and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 255 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.488 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,060 zł (€1,573) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)