Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06982 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,632 zł (Php137,960) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (40 minutes ago)