Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06420 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,657 zł (Php134,849) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)