Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07041 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,560 zł (Php135,775) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)