Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08152 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,696 zł (Php57,607) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (42 minutes ago)