Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.271 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,227 zł (€2,160) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)