Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20456 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,208 zł (Mex$ 20,569) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)