Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19927 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,072 zł (Mex$ 45,529) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)