Cost of living comparison between Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20374 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,141 zł (Mex$ 20,324) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)