Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02266 PLN / AOA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 71% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,335 zł (235,384 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.05 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)