Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02366 PLN / AOA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 75% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,459 zł (230,784 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)