Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02408 PLN / AOA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 79% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,590 zł (232,115 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)