Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01224 PLN / AOA *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,391 zł (685,697 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)