Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02475 PLN / AOA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 82% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,558 zł (184,186 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)