Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03753 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,851 zł (₨ 102,616) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)