Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.120 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,431 zł ($1,318) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (31 minutes ago)