Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00336 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,293 zł (₩3,659,879) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)