Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00321 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,056 zł (₩3,444,000) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)