Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,418 zł (₩1,321,462) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)