Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00334 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,816 zł (₩4,441,724) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)