Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00354 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 87% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,673 zł (₩1,321,606) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 3 hours ago)