Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 400 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.898 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,275 zł (6,986TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)