Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 535 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.793 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,866 zł (8,660TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)