Cost of living comparison between Bursa, Turkey and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.196 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,429 zł (2,866TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)