Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.174 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,335 zł (€2,476) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)