Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.321 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,878 zł (€2,518) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (10 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)