Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 428 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.187 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,893 zł (4,066 лв) in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)