Cost of living comparison between Burgas, Bulgaria and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.284 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,001 zł (1,751 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)