Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.238 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,892 zł (1,739 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)