Cost of living comparison between Buraidah, Saudi Arabia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.115 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,561 zł (﷼ 4,090) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (44 minutes ago)