Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.055 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,978 zł (﷼ 2,824) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (37 minutes ago)