Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.970 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,111 zł (﷼ 7,331) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)