Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.085 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,699 zł ($1,150) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)