Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.432 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,701 zł ($2,244) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (about 1 hour ago)