Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.773 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,269 zł ($2,457) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)