Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 265 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.123 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,501 zł ($1,092) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.55 lei (about 1 hour ago)