Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.761 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,636 zł ($2,030) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)