Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.732 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,377 zł ($905) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)