Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00232 PLN / CDF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,422 zł (4,068,170 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)