Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00231 PLN / CDF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,302 zł (3,163,691 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)