Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 PLN / BIF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,550 zł (3,666,133 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)