Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.764 PLN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 541 prices entered by 59 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,009 zł ($4,519) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)