Cost of living comparison between Buffalo, New York, United States and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 380 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.198 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 123% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,380 zł ($1,996) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)