Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.327 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,310 zł (€2,151) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 7 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)