Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.205 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,485 zł (€2,256) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)