Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.373 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,428 zł (€784) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)