Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00336 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 109% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,620 zł (₩5,537,841) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)