Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00319 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,993 zł (₩2,821,603) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (32 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)