Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00333 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,126 zł (₩5,147,524) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)