Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00327 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 121% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,157 zł (₩4,329,911) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)