Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00315 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 114% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,107 zł (₩4,478,127) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)