Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 306 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,162 zł (COL$5,732,399) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)