Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16738 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,736 zł (46,218 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)