Cost of living comparison between Bristol, United Kingdom and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.824 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 107% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,479 zł (£1,343) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)