Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.858 PLN / GBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 679 prices entered by 76 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 111% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 20,847 zł (£4,292) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)