Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08333 PLN / GMD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,671 zł (44,056 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)