Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.368 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 83% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,721 zł (€1,310) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)