Cost of living comparison between Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00661 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 180% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,736 zł (1,321,199 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (30 minutes ago)