Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 620 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.226 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)