Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 249 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.984 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,623 zł (2,664 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)