Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,560 zł (8,051 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)