Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 536 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.923 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,960 zł (9,707 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,362 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)