Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 391 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.951 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,515 zł (2,644 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)