Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 357 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 76% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,042 zł (€3,735) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)