Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27686 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,718 zł (R 27,877) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)