Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26600 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,133 zł (R 45,611) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)