Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,359 zł (﷼ 27,422,504) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (25 minutes ago)