Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44722 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 132% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,809 zł (kr 12,990) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (34 minutes ago)