Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43406 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 154% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,325 zł (kr 44,522) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)