Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43299 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 154% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,748 zł (kr 38,680) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)