Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46038 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 139% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,963 zł (kr 19,468) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (41 minutes ago)