Cost of living in Bodo, Norway vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44067 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 131% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 23,102 zł (kr 52,425) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (about 1 hour ago)