Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48283 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 151% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,398 zł (kr 19,465) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)