Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00659 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,384 zł (513,462 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)