Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00661 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 51% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,475 zł (1,737,252 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)